Don’t have time to volunteer? You can still help TAAG! We are in DESPARATE need of funds! Running a rescue, even a foster network without a designated facility, is expensive. We have to buy food, litter, toys, and pay for vetting!
So what can you do? Donate! There are many ways to donate to TAAG’s cause of helping the animals in our community. Please look to the left to find just some of the ways you can donate.
- Donate straight to us: We have donation jars out at Adoption Days, or you can mail us a check!
- Online: Click on the yellow “Donate” button. This will take you to our Paypal donation page.
- Amazon Wish-list: Did you know that TAAG has an Amazon Wish-list? We have filled it with all of the products that we use regularly! You can buy them, and they will automatically send to us!
- Shop with Amazon Smile: Go to smile.amazon.com and sign up! You can shop your regular items on Amazon, and they will donate to TAAG!
- Sponsor an Adoptable Animal: You can help us by sponsoring one of the animals in our system!
- $10 sponsors a rabies shot
- $45 will neuter a cat
- $95 will sponsor a cat
We also accept goods (which can be brought to us at adoption days) such as:
- cat food (dry or wet, unopened please)
- plastic forks or spoons
- small paper plates
- cardboard scratchers
- carriers (hard plastic please)
- old towels
- face cloths
Your tax-deductible donation makes a difference to pets and families in our community.
TAAG is a 501c3 non-profit corporation.
Please make checks payable to "TAAG"
PO Box 844
Brevard, NC 28712
Donate via Paypal:
Donate via our Amazon Wishlist:
Use Amazon Smile to donate to TAAG: